Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heels And Boots Fetish

Dari kendras_heels

My hubby loves to cum on my high heels and boots when we are having sex. Of course, I make him lick the cum off and then kiss me so I can taste it, too.

He secretly (he thinks) also cums inside my boots and high heels when I am not home. I have yellow cum stains inside all of my boots, high heels and even leather gloves. Sometimes they are still damp from his cum load when I slip them on. I figure its just his way of marking his territory.

I also have an extra pair of black leather boots and black high heels that I keep at work. I know that someone or several are pleasuring themselves with my footwear at work. There are new cum stains in them and sometimes they are still damp and sticky when I slip them on. I just slip them on like I don't notice, walk around the office for the donor to notice and then leave. It kind of makes me hot and wet knowing that someone has been sniffing my boots and heels, jacking off thinking of me and cumming in my footwear, hoping it was my mouth or pussy.

Nikki

No comments: